Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meet the Gortons

I want you to meet my sweet friends Ava and Stella. I waited to get permission from Brooklyn before posting their pictures. I was dying for you to see them. These were taken at Ava's 4th birthday party. I had a hard time getting some clear pictures. I don't know how you mother's do it.

Ava's parents, Jorge and Brooklyn, are very dear friends to us. We always enjoy any time we get together. I'm so thankful Brooklyn allows me to be a part of her family's life. Bryan and I are truly blessed by them. After the party, Bryan and I went out for Jo's Pizza with Jorge and Brooklyn while Ava and Stella stayed at the grandparents house.

Ava actually turned 4 this Monday 3/10. But her "pretend" birthday party (as she put it) was Saturday 3/8 at Little Gym. It was fun to watch the kiddos run around and do their activities the workers had planned.

Ava opening her gifts



Stella Faith knocking down the "cheese". The workers really encouraged using the imagination. I thought they did a good job and were creative.


Ava's birthday cake....Remember she had requested princess gifts.




Their Grandma Judy had bought them this Cinderella dress/gown. It was fun watching their facial expressions as they opened the bags. These girls truly are princesses in my eyes!! I love them.

I had to post both of these pictures of us and the Gortons. In one picture, Jorge is making a face but in the other Bryan is making a face. Ugh!!! Boys will be boys!!!












Pray for Brooklyn. She is scheduled to be induced this Thursday, but she is on the "reserved" list. Ask God to bring physical comfort to her, give her peace, and have a safe delivery. I will let you know if it is a boy or girl. No one but God knows right now. I'm so excited. I cannot wait!!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Julie-They are adorable!!

Melissa said...

such a cute princess! :)

Angela said...

Looks like you have good friends... makes like easier doesn't it?