Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here I Come Arkansas !!!


I'm pretty excited! I leaving this afternoon for NW Arkansas with Bryan's mom, her friend Gayla and a cousin Karen. We are staying with some family in Bella Vista and then hitting the big ole craft festival in the area. This year the ladies have decided to stay closer to Bella Vista and not go to Warr Eagle. I've been there before too and enjoyed it. On this trip, I hope to find some Christmas gifts if possible or maybe a little somethin for myself!

I'm just as excited for Thursday evening!! I'm going to get to see Harper Brown Stamps's mom a.ka. Kelly Stamps! I still remember parts of our conversation when we last met in April. Kelly and Scott were so kind and accepting of Bryan and I. Oh how God has moved in Kelly's life and is sending this precious baby girl to Scott and Kelly!! Praise and Glory to Him!!! I know Kelly prays for Bryan and I daily and I just can't wait to sit and talk!

13 comments:

Candy said...

How fun!!! Have a wonderful and safe trip! :) Can't wait to see another pic of you and Kelly together! :)

Megan said...

Julie, I am so jealous!!! I LOVE going to that craft festival. I used to always go with my mom and grandma, but unfortunately, due to Homecoming I have not been able to go in several years :-(
Have so much fun!!!

Faith said...

The craft festival sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you will find some fabulous things.

Have a great trip!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! I have lots of family that live in Fayetteville! I love craft fairs. Have a wonderful time :)

Megan L Hutchings said...

That festival sounds like FUN! We are going to the big Bell Buckle Craft Fair this weekend ;)!

Please give Kelly a hug for me!

Weeksie50 said...

Wow, that sounds like such a great weekend..
I hope you have a blast..

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see you!!!! I AM praying for the baby that I am confident God is going to bring you and Bryan!

petrii said...

Yeah for crafts fairs in AR!!! A few years ago my sis and I went to the one in War Eagle and LOVED it. It wasn't until we went there that I found out there were many CF in AR. Who knew? Have a GREAT time and I hope you find lots of fun stuff.

Have fun getting to hang out with Harper's mom :O) Can't wait to hear about all the goings on when you get back.

Blessings to you, Dawn

Laurie said...

I am so glad you are having dinner with Kelly. Have fun at the craft fair!

MiMi said...

Have a great trip and a wonderful visit with Kelly!

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so jealous. Have fun with Kelly!

Meredith said...

Sounds like fun! LOVE your new look!! Just beautiful and love your color choices!!!

Kara said...

Julie, we were in your state last week! Lake Murray was so pretty all of the trees were gorgeous! I cannot believe that UT beat OU! What happened? I was secretly routing for ya (I am a major Texas Tech Fan, UT is one of our rivals) Hope that you are doing well! Have a blessed week!
Kara - John 3:30