We were married at 20 and we were sophomores in college!
It was a busy weekend for both of us but we did get to go eat out on Sunday after church. We ate at Cheddars, a new restaurant in Norman. It was a sweet time together. Right now, I'm so thankful for the brief moments we have together; just the two of us. We have learned to make the most out of them.
Bryan had been saving his "Mad" money and used it to buy me some Nike Shox!!! They were something I had just wanted and were absolutely not a need as I have other tennis shoes that work just fine. They meant so much to me because I knew he had saved for them!! I bought him new sunglasses to replace the ones he had lost.
You have no idea how much I am blessed to have Bryan as my husband. I am blessed beyond measure!! I wish so much I was a great writer and could put into words what Bryan is to me and how he makes my heart go crazy at times!!
Since we have been married 12 years, I thought it appropriate to list 12 things I like about Bryan or being married to him.
1. He loves me despite who I am. He chose me to be his wife when he deserves so much more than me.
2. He is so patient with me and others.
3. He is friendly.
4. He always looks at the big picture and encourages me to do the same just by his example.
5. He is crazy intelligent.
6. He is a manly man who loves guns & hunting.
7. He loves God and His word.
8. He has served his country.
9. I love his laugh. I love to see him get so tickled he cries! My life is so full of joy living with him.
10. He looks good in camo!
11. He shares in my dreams and hopes. He encourages me about our future. He remains positive when I am negative.
12. He's a handsome dude!!
I love you Bryan Edward Haskins a.ka. "Buddy" !!!!