Tuesday, July 1, 2008

DC BOUND !!!!!!

We are packed and ready to go!!!! Would you believe we got all of our clothes and necessities into these carry-ons including my pump for my leg!!! We do not have to check any luggage!!HALLELUJAH!!!!!! I've gone over and over to make sure I am not forgetting anything. Thank goodness there are Wal-Marts all over the US in case I did forget something. I forgot to have Bryan's backpack pose for the picture!!! :(


It is 5:24 a.m. and I'm waiting for Bryan to finish his shower. I have to make the bed and then we are headed to Waffle House and onto the airport!!!


I'll try to post some pictures during the week. Our first day in DC will be tomorrow.



Have a Happy 4th of July !!!!!!

10 comments:

Candy said...

Praying for ya'll now! Have a wonderful time. :)

Betsy said...

I'll be there too!!! I wish I could plan a place for us to meet. Unfortunately, I don't know where to suggest and not sure what our schedule will be like. But I will be looking for you!! Have fun and we'll talk when we both get back!! :)

Heather said...

Have a great trip! I'm praying for you!!!

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to see all your pics! Have fun and be careful!:)

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! Have fun :)

Laura said...

What a great time to be in DC...during our Nation's Birthday! Have fun! Can't wait to see the pics!

Kelly said...

Have SOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!! I'm proud of how low maitenance ya'll are!!!! :-)

Angela said...

Wow! You are GREAT packers! Have a super fun trip and can't wait to read all about it! DC is great!

MiMi said...

Hope you have a great time! I LOVE DC! So much to do there. I am amazed at how well you did with your packing! I need to take some lessons from you. Have fun!
Emilie

Megan L Hutchings said...

Have a blast Julie!

LOVE the red purse ;)!!!!