Some time back, Heather tagged me to list 6 quirky things about myself. I'm a little late in responding but here it goes in no particular order!!!
1. I like to do my Bible study in blue ink. I write in my Bible in blue ink. The only reason I can think of is blue stands out among black text type. I prefer a gel type ink. But not too heavy or thick so it does not bleed through the pages. I'm particular on my blue pens.
2. This morning I put the gallon of milk in the cabinet instead of the refrigerator!!! I tend to do and say things backwards. I've told Bryan before to please put the plate in the dryer when I mean the dishwasher. He always teases me and says "Sure I will but I don't think that is where it goes."
3. I like to chew only 1/2 piece of gum. I like to think it is because my mouth/jaws are so small that a larger piece hurts, but I'm not sure!! :) I think some may say I don't have a small mouth.
4. I like ranch dressing on just about anything (veggies, pizza, buffalo chicken, mixed in salsa and many other options). And not just any ranch dressing. I prefer the ranch dressing from Mazzios. You can buy it from them in family size!!
5. I do not like it when people chomp ice! I've tried to overcome this as so many people (including Bryan) do it.
6. I have a Weekly House Clean grid/spreadsheet divided into days of the week. I do not like to clean on the weekend so I try very hard to get it all done by the end of Thursday. Not everything has to be done every week. Some items are done every other week!
Please don't think I'm too weird. And I'm sure my close friends and family can name a bazillion quirky things about me!!