We are going to Ada after I get off work this afternoon to spend Thanksgiving with our families. I'm looking forward to some slower pace and great food. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and make lasting and joyous memories.
This is always a time to reflect back on the past year and what we are thankful for. I am blessed beyond measure. I am blessed more than I've ever deserved.
I am thankful for:
2. Salvation by God
3. Peace that passes all understanding
4. God preserving His Holy Word
5. Jesus Christ as my High Priest so I can approach the throne with my supplications
6. Freedom to go to church
7. My husband. He is my best friend. Often I feel I cannot exist without him. He is my sounding board. He is my leveler. He is my friend, my lover, my buddy. He comforts me. I love him so much. I'm so proud of him
8. God's presence at the time I most need Him
9. God refreshing my soul through very specific scriptures He places in my path
10. Creation. God did a beautiful thing!
11. My Granny and Poppy
12. Our Parents
13. My siblings and family
14. Music -- Hymns and Praise/Worship Music
15. Bible Studies written and presented by gifted individuals
16. Friends who pray for me and encourage me
17. My house
18. Answered Prayer
19. God carrying me through trials and confusing times in my life
20. Financial blessings
21. The experiences of seeing my cousin's son born
22. Friends and family who are patient with me
23. Opportunities of travel this year
24. My Sunday School class
25. New relationships & friendships we are making
26. God's mercy and long suffering in my wavering, roller coaster walk
27. Good health
28. Quiet calm sweet moments with Bryan
29. A job with flexibility
30. Opportunities to make memories
There is so much more, I know. Take time to Thank God for the blessings He has given you. In the midst of the busyness, Reflect.