Monday, May 25, 2009

For Sale by Owner


Done!!!


We put our For Sale sign out on Friday night!!!


I am so proud of Bryan. For 2 years, off and on, he has been putting vinyl siding on our house. I think he has done a fabulous job!! It did take a long time but he did it all by himself and while he was working full time, completing his Masters, and for a few months preparing Sunday School lessons.

Here is the Before:


Here is the After:

We put 12 flyers in our info tube on Friday night and they were all gone Sunday when we got home from church and lunch! But we don't have our hopes up yet; our neighbors could have taken them out of curiosity!!!
Have a great week!!

If you know of anyone looking for a home in the Moore area, send them our way!!!

16 comments:

God's Girl said...

Wow! You guys did a great job! I will pray for you as you seek to sell.

Nice to meet you! : )

Juloie

God's Girl said...

ooops ... I meant Julie

Immeasurably More Mama said...

It looks great!!! Bryan did an awesome job...and I know he had a good helper. :)

Sherry said...

Wow! It looks great! "Ty" did an awesome job!

Candy said...

How exciting!!! I'll be thinking of ya'll and saying a prayer for you as you sell your house. :)

Kelly said...

Good luck!!! I hope it sells quickly!

Betsy said...

Ooooo....that looks great!! I will be praying that your house will sell soon!! :)

Faith said...

Julie, it looks great!! You guys have done an awesome job and it looks like all of your hard work has paid off. I pray the Lord sends a buyer your way soon!

MiMi said...

Wow! What a major transformation! Is there anything Bryan can't do?

I will be praying for the quick sale of your home! It definitely has good curb appeal! Great job, Bryan!

Megan L Hutchings said...

Wow! This looks fantastic :)! I will be praying that God leads someone your way soon!

valerie said...

The house looks great! Bryan did such a good job.
That is encouraging that so many flyers were gone already.

Alana said...

Look great! Hope it sells quickly for you!

ocean mommy said...

WOW!!!! You have been busy!!

Praying that the house will sell!

Blessings,
stephanie

petrii said...

Julie,
YAY!! That must feel good!!!

I really look forward to seeing what God will do in this.

Have a Blessed week,
Dawn

The Hickmans said...

Good luck! It is a beautiful home, I'm sure you won't have any problem selling. =)

Leigh Ann said...

Wow! The after is amazing. Great job. I bet it will sell in no time!