Friday, January 30, 2009

Amazed !!



God amazes me! Truly amazes me! He continues to do immeasurably more than what we ask or expect!! I'm thinking of Harper, Mandi's Baby D, and little Brayden. God has moved in their lives the past 2 weeks and HE HAS MADE HIMSELF KNOWN. Who knew such small precious bundles could be missionaries on their own!! I tell you who knew...God knew. This was all in His sovereign perfect plan. Amazing!!

I have to admit I have wondered "Why?" But later I read how individuals were SAVED, ACCEPTED CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOUR through the experiences we have all read about over the past 2 weeks. People have rededicated their lives to Christ.

I prayed believing God would heal little Harper and I'm thrilled He acted so quickly! I love this picture!!

I love her rosy cheeks.

This past week I had the privilege of "meeting" Mandi in Florida via the telephone. It was great to put her voice to her blog!! :) She has blessed me so much this past week as I start the month of February (the month of doom for Bryan and I as Bryan labeled it yesterday). God used her to encourage me and give me hope!

I just keep thinking how God has used these families, how God has loved me, how God has provided a great Bible study for me to be in right now. I am AMAZED at the greatness and the EXPANSE of God! He has given me ministry opportunities, even small ones, that I am filling so fulfilled in right now and I'm grateful. I saw those sweet pictures of Scott, Kelly, and Harper and I just couldn't stop thinking "Lord We Life Your Name on High. Lord I Love to Sing Your Praises!!! We sing GLORY, HALLELUJAH!!!"

In trying to find a decent video of that song (I was not sucessful) I found this other song by Lincoln Brewster. "Amazed" It fits what I've been trying to say in this crazy, zig zag post! Beautiful Words!!







I'm amazed God at what YOU'VE done this week and what you are going to do!!

GOD IS GOOD!! ALL THE TIME......GOD IS GOOD!!

8 comments:

petrii said...

Julie,
Amazed indeed!!! Our God is so good and so worthy of our praise!!

I love this song so much.

Harper is yes a missionary already. Her young life has yielded fruit for the Kingdom -- Hallelujah!! What faith and what beautiful love Kelly and Scott have shown through this whole ordeal.

Have a Blessed day friend,
Dawn

Megan L Hutchings said...

It has been such an amazing week and so many prayers have been answered ;)!

I am so glad you are doing well friend!

Unknown said...

This has been a truly amazing week, and I know so many people have been touched by the Good Work that God is doing through these precious miracle babies! I have been continuing to pray for you Julie.

Laura said...

Sweet Julie! You are such an inspiration with your writing. I love to read your praise and thanksgivings. Try to look at February as a month of opportunity and second, fourth, one hundredth chances. God is so good! Love ya, Girl!

Faith said...

Sweet Julie, I have been praying for you. I'm so glad that you and Mandi were able to talk...she is such an encouragement to me too.

I love the song you posted. I'm amazed by God's love and the way He is working miracles in so many lives as well. He is amazing in every way!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post! I too have been truly amazed reading Kelly's blog. I have prayed and thought about her, Scott, and Baby Harper every day. I am so glad that she is doing so well. I also love reading Mandi's blog. How wonderful that you got to talk to her! I would absolutely love for you and I to get together some day! Take Care!!

Heather said...

AMAZED! ME, TOO! So glad you are back...I have missed you! I will be praying extra for you in this "month of doom!" God is going to bless you, Julie! I think about the verse "Delight yourselves in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." You have and are DELIGHTING in Him...and He is going to give you a child...I just know it!!!!!

Angela said...

I love the way you write, Julie. You are right, He is so good!