Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pray for the Stamps




PRAY HARD TODAY!!! PRAY HARD TODAY!!!

Scott, ,
Kelly, and Harper Stamps and their families need to be covered in prayer today. My heart is aching for them and my mind is whirling. God is in control. I'm asking for healing, quickly and for safe travel to the hospital. I'm asking God to guide the hands of the doctors and the nurses. I'm asking for comfort and peace. I'm asking for God to cover this family so heavily with His presence in the midst of this trial. I'm praying for mental, physical, and spiritual strength for Scott and Kelly right now. God is in control!!

2 Chronicles 20:15b

"Thus says the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude for the battle is not yours, but God's."

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'm praying! God is Good!

valerie said...

I didn't get to catch up on what had transpired until later last night and this news came as such a shock. I couldn't sleep thinking about it. Every time I'd wake up in the night I'd say a prayer.
So many are praying all over the world for Harper and this beautiful family. God is on the throne and He hears our cries.
I love the verse you shared.
Love ya Julie!
Valerie

petrii said...

Amen ~~ What a GREAT verse!! Praying for them!!!

Love you dear one,
Dawn